With an EPA-estimated 40 MPG, you can afford to get far away for “vaycay.”
Behind the wheel of the frugal 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, you will save so much gasoline money that you can afford to go almost anywhere. In fact, the new Mitsubishi Mirage gets an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon combined.
Not sure where to go with all that extra cash? Here’s a short list of our 5 favorite Illinois vacation spots to help steer you along:
- Chicago: There’s really no end to the list of things you can do during a trip to Chi-Town, but we recommend the Lincoln Park Zoo, which is totally free.
- Oakwood: Alternatively, you may want to check out Oakwood, home to the Kickapoo State Recreation Area, which offers wonderful hiking, fishing, and camping opportunities.
- Springfield: If museums are more your style, head to Springfield, where you’ll find the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, one of the most famous in the country.
- Lake Michigan: Why not take a trip to the lake? Don’t forget to pack sunscreen and plenty of water!
- Arlington Heights: Lastly, if you’re travelling with little ones, they will be thrilled to explore the LEGOLAND Discovery Center of Chicago in Arlington Heights.
To learn more about the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, contact us or visit us anytime at Biggers Mitsubishi!
Could the Mitsubishi Outlander lineup be adding a plug-in vehicle in the US?
The Paris Motor Show just got underway, after weeks and weeks of anticipation. The reveal we’re most excited for at Biggers Mitsubishi is that of the Outlander plug-in, which has already been rumored to come to the United States next fall as a 2016 model.
The Outlander PHEV is expected to stand out with massively improved styling and material quality, which Mitsubishi claims will fit within a new “Sporty and Sophisticated” design theme.
From what we know of its appearance already, the new PHEV has hit the mark. An updated horizontal grille leads to reshaped headlights, on top of a better integrated air dam in sexy black and chrome accents. The overall result is a much sleeker, attractive look that’ll have people turning heads at the Motor Show and, we suspect, in the streets next year.
Inside, Mitsubishi says passengers will find black wood grain trim and silver accents throughout the cabin, hand-stitched leather seats, and a new center console inspired by Japanese black lacquer boxes.
Welcome to the all new Biggers Mitsubishi Blog! Biggers Mitsubishi has been a Chicago staple for Mitsubishi enthusiasts in recent years and with that in mind we’re here to bring you the news on all things Mitsubishi! If you’re looking up trendy season trips, looking for advice on repairs, checking out the latest Mitsubishi news, or looking for local events we have everything you could possibly need here!
If you’re looking for news on the best cars like the Outlander Sport, Outlander, Mirage, Lancer, and more we have it! We’ll have the latest safety ratings, great reviews, and updates on future cars!
If you need service advice we have that as well! We have great seasonal tips as well as coverage on all the best Biggers Mitsubishi specials!
Looking for parts? Well we also cover great parts deals for your Mitsubishi cars and SUVs!
Just looking for interesting car or Chicago news? Stop by as we cover all things in the surrounding Chicago area like Naperville, Arlington Heights, Waukegan, Elgin, Dekalb, and more!
Then if you’re interested in buying a new Mitsubishi, getting automotive service, or looking for a great used car stop by our website or check out our About Us page for more!