There are plenty of ways to spend your free time this season, right here in Bartlett, Illinois. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast or a food-lover, your options are endless. To give you some ideas, here’s a short list of 5 things to do in Bartlett this fall:
- Go to the Park – With the leaves turning shades of red and orange and the weather still warm enough, there’s no better time of year than fall to enjoy your local park. Break a chair, a book, and a snack, and simply relax.
- Kickstand Classic Bike Race – This bike race is for bikers of all ages using any type of bike. The race itself will cover 19 miles and will be followed up by a festival. For more information, visit the official website.
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch – As Halloween approaches, it’s time to go to your local pumpkin patch and pick out the perfect pumpkin! Be sure to carve it safely with the appropriate tools and you’re sure to have a spooky good time.
- Dine-Around for the Arts – This event offers you an opportunity to eat great food while giving back to Arts in Bartlett. What more could you ask for? See here for more information.
- Prepare Your Car for Winter – Lastly, before the cold months of winter set in, be sure to prepare your car for the upcoming season. Get up to date on any routine maintenance, and consider a once-over from a professional.
And of course, if you’re in the area, visit us anytime at Biggers Mitsubishi!