Each year, Kelley Blue Book offers a series of awards, all of which are considered extremely prestigious in the auto industry. One of the award series the website offers is the KBB.com Most Affordable Cars in different categories. This year, Mitsubishi won several spots in the 10 Most Affordable New Cars category and the 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles.
The Mitsubishi Outlander didn’t just make the 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles list, it topped it, making it the most affordable three-row vehicle you can buy. Seven-passenger SUVs typically require a much higher cost than smaller cars, which can put a strain on families who need extra space—but the Outlander is priced around the same as full-size sedans and small SUVs, making it much more accessible for the average American family.
The Mitsubishi Mirage made the 10 Most Affordable New Cars list in 7th place, after being named the most affordable car to lease based on a study by Growella and winning multiple most affordable awards since it was first released in 2014 for the 2015 model year. The Mirage is one of the lowest-priced vehicles on the market and is the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid vehicle in America. It also offers lots of features and technologies, which make it an even better value.
Find out more about these super affordable vehicles today and give us a call at Biggers Mitsubishi!
With an EPA-estimated 40 MPG, you can afford to get far away for “vaycay.”
Behind the wheel of the frugal 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, you will save so much gasoline money that you can afford to go almost anywhere. In fact, the new Mitsubishi Mirage gets an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon combined.
Not sure where to go with all that extra cash? Here’s a short list of our 5 favorite Illinois vacation spots to help steer you along:
- Chicago: There’s really no end to the list of things you can do during a trip to Chi-Town, but we recommend the Lincoln Park Zoo, which is totally free.
- Oakwood: Alternatively, you may want to check out Oakwood, home to the Kickapoo State Recreation Area, which offers wonderful hiking, fishing, and camping opportunities.
- Springfield: If museums are more your style, head to Springfield, where you’ll find the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, one of the most famous in the country.
- Lake Michigan: Why not take a trip to the lake? Don’t forget to pack sunscreen and plenty of water!
- Arlington Heights: Lastly, if you’re travelling with little ones, they will be thrilled to explore the LEGOLAND Discovery Center of Chicago in Arlington Heights.
To learn more about the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, contact us or visit us anytime at Biggers Mitsubishi!
Jaime got a pass to free Shell gas. Will you be next?
Is a new car on your mind? Hopefully. Would you like to save money on gas? Of course you do!
During the month of October, we at Biggers Mitsubishi have been encouraging our residents to come in and test drive a Mitsubishi model. Each person who does so will be entered into a drawing for a $250 gas card.
In the photo to the left, our very own General Sales Manager, Emal Noor, gave away a $100 Shell gas card to Jaime, the winner of our Omron tent event raffle. Depending on your vehicle, that could be up to three free trips to your local gas station!
With the $250 gas card, your opportunities to save are through the roof! What are you waiting for? Visit Biggers Mitsubishi today in Elgin, Illinois, and see Emal or a sales representative for a test drive. Give yourself a chance to save for your holiday trips, and go for a fun ride in a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, Outlander, Mirage or Lancer today!